file Frage UCCNC - How to flip the Z AXIS??

Mehr
02 Okt 2016 17:17 - 02 Okt 2016 17:18 #37910 von cba1110
UCCNC - How to flip the Z AXIS?? wurde erstellt von cba1110
Hi everyone. Could someone let me know how I can flip the z axis on UCCNC? The image below shows what I currently have. As you can see the spindle is shown on the right side of the diagram (That is the underside of the workpiece). How can I switch it on UCCNC so that the spindle is on the other side (over the workpiece and not under). On the CAM software everything looks good with all axis on the right place but not on UCCNC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 02 Okt 2016 17:18 von cba1110.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Okt 2016 23:22 - 02 Okt 2016 23:23 #37927 von peterg1000
peterg1000 antwortete auf UCCNC - How to flip the Z AXIS??
Click on one of the little green sided boxes at the left of the "screen" - they let you see your project from different sides or from the top.

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.
Letzte Änderung: 02 Okt 2016 23:23 von peterg1000. Grund: typo correction

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.