file Frage Inconsistent stop of manual jogging

Mehr
16 Sep 2016 11:29 #37474 von sjorzzzie
Inconsistent stop of manual jogging wurde erstellt von sjorzzzie
So someone stole my computer and i had no back-up (stupid me). This im telling because i know my stepcraft works.
Only after a brand new install i cant get it to the right position. When i manually jog half way it stops (every time on a different spot), it does nothing.

When i restart i can jog further... Does any one know?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
16 Sep 2016 18:34 #37478 von Karoly
Karoly antwortete auf Inconsistent stop of manual jogging
Which software?

Mehr
16 Sep 2016 18:46 #37479 von sjorzzzie
sjorzzzie antwortete auf Inconsistent stop of manual jogging
Uccnc with cut 2d

Mehr
18 Sep 2016 03:10 #37508 von Karoly
Karoly antwortete auf Inconsistent stop of manual jogging
Is the position DRO of the axis still counting after the axis stopped and you keep pressing the jog button?
If it does then it is not software but mechanical issue, your axis is stuck, the motor can't move the axis.

Mehr
18 Sep 2016 09:45 #37511 von sjorzzzie
No, it isn't counting. But I also don't think it is stuck because when I restart my computer I can go further from that point.

Mehr
20 Sep 2016 01:33 #37546 von Magnum
Magnum antwortete auf Inconsistent stop of manual jogging
Do you have the problem on all axis?
I have the same problem with the y-axis. It is the softlimit that stops the machine.
Try starting the program, press home all, exit the software, restart it and press home all again. That works for me. If it is not in the home all position when I start the software, the softlimit for the y-axis is set wrong.
Or switch off the softlimit in the config tab, but be careful not to jog over the limits.

Mehr
20 Sep 2016 07:18 #37547 von sjorzzzie
It is with all axles. Homing jogging again solves the problem from where I'm stuck, but then it gets stuck on another point. I don't think it is the soft limit because I can start a job from there and it works perfect.