• augusto.pedroza
  • augusto.pedrozas Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
11 Sep 2016 05:52 #37359 von augusto.pedroza
UCCNC UI rendering issues wurde erstellt von augusto.pedroza
Hi guys,
I am currently running UCCNC on windows 10 using parallels on my 13"macbook pro. I am having several UI issues, often times I can barely read the menu options. Has anyone seen something similar? I have changes several resolution related options with no success.
I have attached 3 screenshots of my issues.

Thanks,
Augusto Pedroza

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Sep 2016 10:57 #37365 von Robinson
Robinson antwortete auf UCCNC UI rendering issues
Hi,

I have got the same problem, during the time that a job is running, some buttons look like they are compressed or so, it happens mostly after the left side with the three triangles is shrinking back into it's docking position.

I am not a software genius, so any tips are welcome!

• augusto.pedroza
  • augusto.pedrozas Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
11 Sep 2016 23:58 #37385 von augusto.pedroza
augusto.pedroza antwortete auf UCCNC UI rendering issues
I got a message from the developers:
"It seems to me an OpenGL issue, like a VRAM memory corruption (e.g. too low video memory) or something about how the parallel emulator tries to talk to the videocard in the opengl language.
Unfortuantely we support only Windows operating systems running on computers with architectures designed to run Windows, in other words we do not support our software to run in emulated environments,
because we don't know how well the different emulators handle different things on the emulated OS.
Also we can't test on Mac, because we do not have any Mac computers here.
So, the only advice I can give is to use a Personal Computer (PC) to run the UCCNC."

So it seems that parallels + UCCNC is not a supported combination. As a developer myself, I can tell that the UCCNC software is not very modern and has several crashes. I wish they would release something with a better UI.

Mehr
12 Sep 2016 00:29 #37386 von Karoly
Karoly antwortete auf UCCNC UI rendering issues
I think you did not understand the concept.
The UI is all changeable. There is a builtin screen editor in the software, so you could build any screens you want.

I think that the issue with running it on OSX is the same as why my Solidworks and some other CAD CAM software does not work on my Macbook correctly.
Is that the parallels does not work with modern opengl and directx properly.
Unfortunately parallels is not as modern as a software like uccnc would require.