check Frage Hello and a Big Shout Out

Mehr
28 Dez 2016 11:32 #41342 von wwalford
Hello and a Big Shout Out wurde erstellt von wwalford
Hello All

I recently joined the forum as I was looking at buying a Stepcraft machine. I ended up buying the Stepcraft V2 420. I actually bought it for my wife who wants to do some DIY hobby engraving and cutting. So I got her to construct the whole machine so she can maintain and understand how the machine works - I am glad to report she could easily put the machine together (with a helping finger to hold and tighten screws she could not tighten).

I would like to give a massive shout out to Rory from Stoneycnc who I bought the machine from in the UK. What fantastic service - before buying he sent me a ton of information with videos, and links to topics help me decide what setup I needed (a number from this forum). He even phoned me before processing the order to confirm everything. Then once it was delivered I had some issues with the 420 profile for UCCNC so on Christmas eve he emailed me the correct file, followed shortly by some additional software I had bought but could not install since I did not have a CD-Rom on my laptop. It is great to see the service Stoneycnc provided even late Christmas eve. I had sent an email hoping to get a response on the 27th Dec, but I got a response within an hour from Rory. Fantastic service. :woohoo:

So far the journey has been great, and I am looking forward to using the machine. I will hopefully be posting what we create with the machine and will definitely be browsing the forum regularly for help and advise!

My Setup:
Stepcraft V2 420
Kress
VCarve Desktop
Wood burning pen
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: ThomasDbg, Doug

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
28 Dez 2016 13:30 - 28 Dez 2016 13:32 #41349 von Doug
Doug antwortete auf Hello and a Big Shout Out
Hi there.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for introducing yourself.

I and many others have found Rory's speed and helpfulness of response very supportive and professional. I think the quality of his service exceeds that of the Stepcraft product. He is certainly filling in a lot of 'gaps to excellence' left by some design and instructional shortcomings on Stepcraft's part. :dry:

Regards.

Doug

Stepcraft 2/840, StoneyCNC industrial HF spindle, 4th axis, TurboCAD 2016 Professional 64 bit, MeshCAM, GWizard feeds & speeds calculator, UCCNC
Hobby use: guitar building (luthiery), dsgb.net
Letzte Änderung: 28 Dez 2016 13:32 von Doug.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: wwalford

• ThomasDbg
  • ThomasDbgs Avatar
  • SC2/600 mit HF Spindel 500W
Mehr
02 Jan 2017 11:53 #41724 von ThomasDbg
ThomasDbg antwortete auf Hello and a Big Shout Out
Good morning and welcome to the Show!

Produktevangelist :-)

Es grüßt mit der Ihm gegebenen Freundlichkeit...

...der Thomas