file Frage Another SC meets the world.

Mehr
28 Mai 2015 00:02 #21527 von FaFiNoS
Another SC meets the world. wurde erstellt von FaFiNoS
Hi,

I'm Andrzej. I'm from Poland, currently live in Ireland (Dublin). I got my SC600v2 with HF500, UCCNC, UC100, Tslot…. I have no experience with CNC at all but quite big experience with 3D printers and huge fascination of that kind of things. Look forward to share some of my ideas. Good luck everyone!

Big thanks to Rory from StoneyCNC for the extremely professional and excellent service.

Kind Regards
Andrzej

S600 v2, HF500, FME 1050, Industrial quality small HF spindle and many many other things.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
28 Mai 2015 00:17 #21528 von frankjoke
frankjoke antwortete auf Another SC meets the world.
Welcome Andrzej!

Came to Stepcraft also after 3D printing!

It is a different world but combines nicely because you cand choose the best of both worlds.

All the best, I have only the 600/1 in similar config with Mach3 but you may be even more happy!

Regards
Frank

Frank
Steppcraft 600/2 + HF500 + SwitchBox + Laser + Schleppmesser
Absaugung und Vakuumtisch
an Mach3 oder UCCNC mit Taster für Z-Null und Werkzeuglänge
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FaFiNoS

Mehr
28 Mai 2015 14:21 #21567 von Amonkey
Amonkey antwortete auf Another SC meets the world.
Couldn't agree more, I recently finished the build of a SC2 420, easy to follow instructions, I did have a few teething problems, the world of cnc can be tricky, but again; Rory of StoneyCNC was brilliant. Quick response by email and always managed to solve any problems that came up. Very happy.

Cheers
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FaFiNoS