file Frage New User in Ireland - SC 840

Mehr
26 Mai 2015 17:10 #21390 von Evan
New User in Ireland - SC 840 wurde erstellt von Evan
Hello,

I'm Evan, a new SC 840 user from the South East of Ireland, just finished my 840 assembly and looking forward to finally getting my ideas out of my head and into reality. I am using the Kress milling motor, along with the drag knife, and working with Vcarve. Big thanks to Rory in StoneyCNC for all the help along the way, that's it, look forward to seeing everyone's ideas and designs and sharing my own. :woohoo:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Rory

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• der_michel
  • der_michels Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • ich_war_es_nicht
Mehr
26 Mai 2015 21:46 #21426 von der_michel
der_michel antwortete auf New User in Ireland - SC 840
Hi Evan,

welcome to the SC Forum :)

I have also a (modified) 840, so feel free to contact when you need help.
Also watch the assembly videos, saves a lot of time.

Best regards,
Michel

there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who dont

Stepkraft 2 840++, Kress 1050, Mach 3, Estlcam, Corel Draw, VCarve, PhotoVCarve, Vakuumtisch, Absaugung.

Beruf: Informatiker und IT Security Experte
(++ = Bessere Steuerung, stärkere Stepper)

Mehr
27 Mai 2015 22:01 #21524 von hale2160
hale2160 antwortete auf New User in Ireland - SC 840
Congratulations Evan! I'm somewhere on the list for a 840,can't wait. Would be very interested in your build notes and seeing what you make.

Regards

Hal

SC840, HF500, UCNNC, Vcarve Pro, Turbo Cad