check Frage Future SC user from the Netherlands.

• Denus
  • Denuss Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Jack of all hobbies, master of none!
Mehr
25 Mai 2015 00:21 #21265 von Denus
Future SC user from the Netherlands. wurde erstellt von Denus
Hi all,

I've always been into hobbies such as restoration of arcade cabinets, vintage computers and consoles, building 3D printers, RC cars & multicopters etc.
It was time for me to procure myself an useful but affordable CNC router, for small projects.

So I just ordered a SC 2 420 with an aluminium table, along with a Kress 1050 FME-1 (from another online store).
It's not the biggest CNC router around, but at least, it's moveable and will do the job (i hope).
Now we'll wait for two weeks... aarrgghh!

Anyway... hello! :P

Eurotools-24 G-500 & custom-made aluminium table
Kress 800
TB6560 4V3, UC100, UCCNC

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• MagIO2
  • MagIO2s Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
Mehr
25 Mai 2015 00:50 #21269 von MagIO2
MagIO2 antwortete auf Future SC user from the Netherlands.
Welcome in DIY-wonderland :lol: ... well ... soon ...

Of course the SC can do a lot of jobs and wheather it'll do all of your jobs is up to your needs. Recently I started thinking about building my own Ultimaker 2 and found out that the 420er can't cut the parts for the housing ... at least not in one piece :blink:

But without any doubt you'll have a lot of fun!

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

• Denus
  • Denuss Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Jack of all hobbies, master of none!
Mehr
25 Mai 2015 01:19 #21271 von Denus
Thanks! :)

True, I will not be able to make full size bartop arcade cabinets for example (in fact, only the 800 is large enough), but my goal is to make little arcade devices based on the (excellent) Raspberry Pi 2b. And of course bits and bites for my RC projects etc.

And I'm sure my daughter will have some requests too :P

Eurotools-24 G-500 & custom-made aluminium table
Kress 800
TB6560 4V3, UC100, UCCNC