Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC software rele...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC software release

8 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
7,911 Ansichten
(@rory)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

StoneyCNC now support the UCCNC software on all STEPCRAFT machines. We've been working hard on this for the past 6 months. Not as hard as CNC drive!!! The software has been designed to be as user friendly as possible. We use this now on our professional machines as well as on our STEPCRAFT machines. Have a look at the videos. The videos shown are parts 1 and 6 of a suite of tutorials we give anyone who purchases a STEPCRAFT with the UCCNC software package. The UCCNC software is 45€ per license and you need to have a UC100 motion controller to use it.

we have made videos of every step for the installation to make it as easy as possible to configure your machine.

We would welcome feedback on what you think of the software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efoqLeSRnyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9T_T-alFDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCxyo68hC6g

Using the UCCNC allows Cut2D to be used. Cut2D is a very popular CAM package. Largely as it is very easy to use. We have found this a good approach - interested to hear other opinions - or other experiences with other CAM packages also.

Veröffentlicht : 10/09/2014 4:59 am
Alex Robertson
(@heustec)
Trusted Member

Great news! I've been looking into Cut2D!

Veröffentlicht : 12/09/2014 4:23 pm
(@wobbie)
Eminent Member

Hi there i have a s420, now trying uccnc , but dont seem to be getting the settings correct, is there a file like with mach3 xml
this may make it easyer
cheers all

Veröffentlicht : 07/10/2014 8:17 am
(@rory)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Hi there i have a s420, now trying uccnc , but dont seem to be getting the settings correct, is there a file like with mach3 xml
this may make it easyer
cheers all

See here for new thread on configuration

Veröffentlicht : 07/10/2014 5:54 pm
Meissner Stefan
(@sumstefan)
Honorable Member

Hallo Rory,
is there a way to translate uccnc to german ?

Stefan

SC 420 + Dremel 4000,Proxxon IBS/E mit JR-Kopf, Vakuumtisch: VT3040 CNC-Plus, Kärcher VC6200, Brushless-JR-Spindel im Aubau 😉
Flugmodellbau und alles was mir in den Sinn kommt 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 15/11/2014 3:03 am
(@rory)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Yes - its possible and depends on the screen set file - the images and text settings can be changed.

One of the screen sets has the text in the flash buttons
Another has the text a file in the UCCNC folder.

If there was a list of buttons with a list of translated buttons then we could work to translate?
I am happy to help do this but... my German is terrible (Sorry guys 🙁 )

we would need all the required translations. This could be a good idea - as you guys will all know the correct translations.

we can make a work-in-progress screen-set file in German.

Veröffentlicht : 17/11/2014 12:44 pm
Meissner Stefan
(@sumstefan)
Honorable Member

That is very nice and i can look positive to the Future.
I try to translate all i can and have a Look fore someone who is able to translate it.

Stefan

SC 420 + Dremel 4000,Proxxon IBS/E mit JR-Kopf, Vakuumtisch: VT3040 CNC-Plus, Kärcher VC6200, Brushless-JR-Spindel im Aubau 😉
Flugmodellbau und alles was mir in den Sinn kommt 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 17/11/2014 11:21 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Yes - best thing to do is get a list of all the translations needed and we work from there.

Veröffentlicht : 18/11/2014 6:38 pm
Teilen: