file Frage UCCNC crashing

Mehr
25 Okt 2022 15:55 #62662 von [email protected]
UCCNC crashing wurde erstellt von [email protected]
Hi I have a month old M1000 that I am running with Vcarve 11.5 and the the Stepcraft UCCNC version 3.4 WINPC/NC (version on supplied on the USB stick). whilst running a job UCCNC crashes and the job terminates. This happens 1 in 2 jobs.
PC is a 6 month old ASUS X5151 with 8Gb and Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 Processor (4MB Cache) running Windows 11.

- 4 MB cache Normally there is no error message but I recently found the attached message on the screen. Anyone got any ideas?

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Nov 2023 13:33 #63432 von Stupot
Stupot antwortete auf UCCNC crashing
I have the same problem, with a new PC dedicated to the CNC and UCCNC crashing every other job. I’ve sent the error logs from Windows event viewer to Stepcraft showing the exceptions that are occurring.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.