file Frage New build problems

Mehr
27 Dez 2021 18:35 #61835 von Plingboot
New build problems wurde erstellt von Plingboot
Hi all, just wondered whether anyone can help with getting things working.

I’ve ‘carefully’ built a D600 and am in the process of trying to get it working. I’ve installed the Uccnc apps form the supplied usb stick, copied the licence key (checked it matches the dongle) and attempted a ‘start’.

First thing I notice is that uccnc starts in demo mode - so the licence isn’t being recognised.

Second thing is that only the green light on the cncdrive dongle is illuminated.

Third thing is that in Device Manager (i’m using windows 10) the usb controller driver has a warning symbol and message saying that it ‘can’t verify the digital signature for the device… bla, bla, malicious software’.

Finally, in the uccnc interface the rest is flashing. I click it and an alert pops up to say that ‘the reset logic is active… check diagnostics page.’

The diagnostics page shows green on I/O Monitor I10-I13, and I15 with a red next to O17.

I/O function shows green next to X limit, Y limit, Z limit, X,Y, Z, A, home, estop and probe - I have a probe, but it’s not connected.

In status there’s red next to Idle, reset and hard limit.

I’ve double check all connections to the control board and e-stop. Checked the estop is not pushed in.

I’m now at a bit of a loss.

Any help,to get me going would be VERY much appreciated

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
18 Dez 2022 19:52 #62780 von Joan
Joan antwortete auf New build problems
Hi Plingboot. I have same problem. Did you solve it? Thanks

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.