file Frage help needed: mm-1000 spindle wont turn on

Mehr
07 Sep 2020 03:20 #59494 von msparrow
help needed: mm-1000 spindle wont turn on wurde erstellt von msparrow
I'm hoping somebody on the forums can help me.
I have a M-1000 series machine with a MM-1000 spindle and auto tool changer.
I have everything set up and I'm trying to run the test file of the stepcraft logo but the spindle won't turn on when the g-code file is run. The spindle power is on. It's connected via cable to the back of the switchbox. When I do turn the power on though, the speed dial on the top of the spindle keeps flashing red and then blue, alternating.
I'm assuming that this means something is not quite right.
Does anyone know what this means?
How do I get the spindle to turn on automatically?
Thanks!
Mark

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
29 Nov 2020 04:59 #59942 von Agosami
I have the same issue w the MM-1000 spindle on the M1000. Did you ever resolve this?

Mehr
01 Dez 2020 09:55 #59959 von CNCMiller
Hello Guys,

I 'am always surprised about the assumption that the forum members must known what the configuration is creating the problem..

If you don't tell what program, setting(s) and hardware you use, you never get an answer!
We don't know what you you have done in what programs.

So what program is used for CNC control;
What program is generating the G-code;

No details No answers

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021