file Frage Uccnc questions

Mehr
28 Feb 2020 19:29 #58377 von Liudas
Uccnc questions wurde erstellt von Liudas
Have read all the manuals and youtoobes online. Still could not find an answers:

1. I can control manualy x and y with PC keyboard arrows. What about Z? Any keys on the keyboard does that? Tryed all of them...:((

2. I home. I want to get the unit to an egsact cordinates. Can i program a button or something to move the device to certain cordinates. Tryed to put the numbers in the position status lines, but does not work.

3. Can i program a buttom for a certain movement in a desired direction? For egsample would be nice to have a button for +10 mm in y axis and a buttom for -10 y axis. And so on...is it possible?

4. If i home and swich off the device (acsidently or whatever reason) next time i start working a reset status is there and i can not get rid of it untill unpower the device and move from home position by turning the leadscreews with hands. Any way to overcome this situation?

5. When mooving x and y with manual controll there is two speeds. Normal and shift. Where can i se and chanhe those speeds.

Thank you...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
01 Mär 2020 01:43 #58399 von andrewsmith
andrewsmith antwortete auf Uccnc questions

Liudas schrieb: Have read all the manuals and youtoobes online. Still could not find an answers:

1. I can control manualy x and y with PC keyboard arrows. What about Z? Any keys on the keyboard does that? Tryed all of them...:((
Turn off NUM LK and use the PG UP and PG DWN

4. If i home and swich off the device (acsidently or whatever reason) next time i start working a reset status is there and i can not get rid of it untill unpower the device and move from home position by turning the leadscreews with hands. Any way to overcome this situation?
Try pressing OVERRIDE LIMITS (next to the reset button) and then press HOME ALL again

Thank you...

Mehr
16 Aug 2020 10:09 #59382 von miltos
miltos antwortete auf Uccnc questions
Hello there to everybody.
I am absolutely new to the cnc world .I purchase an 840 stepcraft machine. i have finished the assembling and uccnc instalation process and althought everything looks good,green and blue lights on, the machine is not coresponding.Actually it makes a sound that is going to work but nothing.
Any suggestions for what have i done wrong.
Thanks a lot for any help.

Mehr
16 Sep 2020 12:34 - 16 Sep 2020 12:41 #59526 von Ananitch
Ananitch antwortete auf Uccnc questions
Hello,

I have been using UCCN and WinPC-NC USB hardware and software from your company for many years.
Now I have changed the laptop that I used for CNC control to a new PC.
After installing the software on a new computer, my UCCN license stopped working (order no.WS21080 / 09.20.2019). Everything works in an old PC.
Please tell me how to fix this problem.
Letzte Änderung: 16 Sep 2020 12:41 von ma-admin.

Mehr
16 Sep 2020 15:46 #59529 von andileibi
andileibi antwortete auf Uccnc questions

Ananitch schrieb: ....After installing the software on a new computer, my UCCN license stopped working (order no.WS21080 / 09.20.2019). Everything works in an old PC.
Please tell me how to fix this problem.

you have to copy the licence text file from the old computer to the new one

Mehr
21 Sep 2020 23:31 #59548 von Hbertoja
Hbertoja antwortete auf Uccnc questions
What would be the best way to stop a routing work let’s say hafway, close uccnc, shutoff my 840 and the computer and then keep on where I left the day after. The way i came up is: save the offset when I zero for my job, start my job, feed hold when i want to stop, take note of the line number where I am at and then shut everything off. The day after i would recall g54 and run the program a few lines before the one I had the program stop the day before. Wonder if there is any other more automated way