Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
stange toolpath win...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

stange toolpath winpc-nc

6 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,548 Ansichten
 Harm
(@harm)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

hello,

i have made something in vcarve dektop and create a toolpath. when a zoom in it seem fine. when a open it in winpc-nc it create a strange toolpath.
at some point it goes to Z-zero and up again to go futher. see the image. Can anyone explane this?

thanks

stepcraft 600 black edition
hf500 spindel
vcarve dektop
winpc-nc
sketch-up
Brics-cad

Veröffentlicht : 01/05/2018 7:02 pm
(@jojo26)

Hi,
I had a similar problem some days ago. Fa. Lewetz made a new version of WinPC-NC which corrected the problem (excellent service..)
regards
Jochen

Veröffentlicht : 04/05/2018 5:13 pm
 Harm
(@harm)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Hi Jochen,
did you just email them with your problem and Lewetz send you an update?
after a lot of trail and error in the v-carve and winpn-nc software, i noticed when i moved the holding taps in the v-carve software the errors in the toolpath disappear in winpc-nc.
regards
Harm

hf500 spindel
vcarve dektop
winpc-nc
sketch-up
Brics-cad

Veröffentlicht : 04/05/2018 11:01 pm
(@jojo26)

Hi Harm,
yep - I had a similar behaviour. When moving the bridges the problem was gone... It looks like some numerical issues.
I sent a screenshot like yours and the belonging GCode-File and after one day I got a fixed version of WinPC-NC (on their web-site there is still the "older" version to download).
Hope this helps.
Regards
Jochen

Veröffentlicht : 05/05/2018 9:22 am
 Harm
(@harm)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Thanks Jochen,
i have send an email to Lewetz. Now waiting for an answer.

i have an other problem that maybe look familiar to someone.
the cutting start good but after a while it's going bad. on the image you can see the result.

hf500 spindel
vcarve dektop
winpc-nc
sketch-up
Brics-cad

Veröffentlicht : 08/05/2018 1:03 pm
 Harm
(@harm)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Hi everybody,
after almost two month of problems my problems are solved!!!
the first problem was solved quickly, thanks to Jochen and Lewetz. an update of winPC-NC was the solution.
my second problem was harder.
after serveral time trying tuning my Y-axis, without result, contacted stepcraft Germany. after some tips and tricks by email we dicided to have an video meeting.
the conclusion of that meeting was a new mainboard. and indeed after the mainboard swop everything works great again.
Thanks to the great help of the stepcraft support department!!

greats Harm

hf500 spindel
vcarve dektop
winpc-nc
sketch-up
Brics-cad

Veröffentlicht : 21/06/2018 1:48 pm
Teilen: