Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC restart gcode...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC restart gcode?

2 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,175 Ansichten
(@kasper)
Themenstarter

Hi all.

Is it possible to have UCCNC run the gcode in a loop until i manually stop the machine?

I am milling two individual parts and it would be nice if i could change one part while the machine mills the other and so on.

Veröffentlicht : 09/10/2017 5:27 pm
(@bmartens)
Trusted Member

Not that I'd want to encourage you to put your hands in near the spinning mill....

If you know where in the UCCNC code each part starts, you could fill that line number in 'go to line', then press start (twice - I learned).
I believe there is a piece of G-code that can be used to trigger a pause (to allow tool changes - but unfortunately I don't know it - failing this, make a line to have it go high, very slowly move across the axis, if you need time) - you could use that to get it to pause after the first part, to allow you to manually trigger the second part. Change the first part, then after the second is done, trigger it to go back to the line for the first part.

Hope this helps.

Veröffentlicht : 20/10/2017 5:16 am
Teilen: