Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Fusion 360

4 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
5,412 Ansichten
(@kimjo)
Themenstarter

Hi

Anyone knows if Fusion 360 can output to UCCNC?

Veröffentlicht : 28/12/2015 12:32 pm
Michael Lux
(@mikerd03)
Reputable Member

In case u have used the search you would have found this: https://www.stepcraft-systems.com/forum/software2/1571-uccnc-and-fusion-360#27198

SC M.500 | 2,2kW Spindel G-Penny | Mach4 über Ethernet Smoothstepper

Veröffentlicht : 28/12/2015 12:52 pm
(@finch)
Trusted Member

Oh yes, and it ROCKS !

Veröffentlicht : 30/01/2016 7:54 am
(@nio)
Eminent Member

Hi guys,
for those who are using fusion 360 CAM, I need a little bit of light :cheer: !!!
I started playing with fusion 360 CAM (most of the time i use CAMBAM which works really well), bt i would like explore new options, but everytime i try to use fusion 360 CAM, i need to remove these two lines from the generated file

G0 G53 Z0. -> this command put my spindle against the board (I need to reset before crash my spindle) , even when i´m testing and i set z = 0 in UCCNC without endmill on top.

G53 X0. Y0. -> Move all the machine to the origin and then go back, and i think it´s a waste of time. ( I don´t know how i can remove this line from .cps file to avoid do it by hand everytime.)

If i removed this two lines is fine my steppy cut it perfect, but for all of us is working flawless?? it´s my configuraion?? i think my fusion 360 parameters are fine, but maybe I´m doing something wrong, any feedback??

I attach the entire gcode file generated for fusion 360.

Any help is appreciated!

Stepcraft 840 + CCNC
Kress 1050 and in a near future with SuperPID

Veröffentlicht : 23/10/2016 9:47 pm
Teilen: