Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Stepcraft profile f...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Stepcraft profile for UCCNC

19 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
8,364 Ansichten
(@firefly)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Can someone share thier profile for UCCNC software for me to try.

Stepcraft 600 v2 w/UC100 and UCCNC, Dremel, Cut2d, QCAD

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2015 1:56 am
(@firefly)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Let me rephrase that, configuration profile in UCCNC for StepCraft.
I don't understand why it can't be available to download so we don't have to rely on someone to send it to us.
USA distributor is slow here. 🙁

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2015 6:11 am
(@firefly)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Thank you Rory!
he emailed me what I needed.

Veröffentlicht : 03/04/2015 6:54 am
(@jordan)

Can you please send me too?

I'm still on 1.1019 and as I read it is not recommended to use the profiles from the old installation to the recent one. I can find UCCNC update, but not with the stepcraft profiles.

Thanks,
JG

Veröffentlicht : 05/09/2016 11:10 pm
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

I had the same concern when I recently updated from V1.1027 to V1.2xxx, however Rory assured me that there would be no problem in using my V1.1 version.

This proved to be the case, and I simply copied my old V1.1 profile to the correct location in the V1.2 installation - it worked faultlessly. Of course the macros have to be an an appropriately named sub directory as well.

Peter

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Veröffentlicht : 06/09/2016 12:39 am
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

The manual way is:

- copy all macros from the old release folder to the new release folder
- make screen shots of every CONFIGURATION tab in UCCNC
- follow the screenshots and configure all CONFIGURATION tabs in the same way... (parameters, check-boxes,...)

...this was what I did and works!

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
-----------------------------------
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 06/09/2016 3:32 pm
(@jordan)

Thanks, but it does not seem to work for me. I copied the profiles, started and load the profile. It noted that it will restart and load the screen, but than it says it can not find the screen file. When I copy the screen file also, it does start, but the program window is bad, there is just a few button, big white places 🙁

Regards,
JG

Veröffentlicht : 06/09/2016 6:54 pm
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Sounds as though your V1.2 installation is corrupt - I would be tempted to uninstall and then re-install v1.2.. make sure it works correctly using the default profile before attempting to use your Stepcraft one.

Don't forget that the command line for loading your profile must be of the form "C:/UCCNC/UCCNC.exe /p myprofile" (see page 11/70 of the user manual)

Peter

UC100 + UCCNC

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 1:15 am
(@jordan)

Hello,
I've removed it, reinstalled but the result is the same 🙁

Regards,
JG

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 1:34 pm
(@jordan)

Can you share your screen file?

Thanks,
JG

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 1:35 pm
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Not quite sure what you are after - do you means the c:UCCNCScreens folder? Obviously something critical is missing.

If the s/w doesn't install correctly, then perhaps the downloaded file is corrupt - download another clean copy and try installing in a different directory. You have the .net framework installed (quote from page 4/70 of the user manual)???

"Prior to install the software the .NET framework 2.0 need to be installed. The .net framework 2.0 is
Microsoft's runtime environment for applications (like the UCCNC) developed in Visual Studio. etc. etc"

Otherwise I don't have a clue!!!!

Peter

UC100 + UCCNC

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 3:28 pm
(@jordan)

Hello,
Yes, the screen file in the screen folder.
The stepcraftscreenset.ssf.

I've downloaded the update from here : http://cncdrive.com/UCCNC.html , but it does not include any stepcraft specific thing, nor the screen file what is missing if I copy the stepcraft profiles.

Regards,
JG

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 4:02 pm
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Hi,

Don't really understand how the installation completes with an important file missing. I have attempted to send you a copy of mine, but it may be culled by the forum software - it's quite choosy about what files it will send and their maximum size.

Peter

UC100 + UCCNC

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 5:29 pm
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Hi,

Don't really understand how the installation completes with an important file missing. I have attempted to send you a copy of mine, but it may be culled by the forum software - it's quite choosy about what files it will send and their maximum size.

Peter

See the attachment was culled - I'll try again with the file renamed as a .txt file. It is in plain text anyway!! Rename it if it comes through this time

UC100 + UCCNC

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 5:29 pm
(@jordan)

Hello,
This might explain the situation. Do you see the Stepcraft tilored version of UCCNC? On the runnign program, on the top right corner, do you have Stepcraft or UCCNC logo?
In the installation I copy from, I had stepcraft logo, the profiles came with the UCCNC install.

Now I updated with the clean version and copied the profiles, but it is missing the screen file and it is not the "defaultscreenset.ssf", it is the "Stepcraftscreenset.ssf" what I'm looking for. If I copy the old one to the new version, the window is like that what I inserted.
Anyway, now I made a screenshot of all settings and copied into the new installation default profile and it seems to work. I did not copy the profile.
Regards
JG

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2016 6:25 pm
Seite 1 / 2
Teilen: