Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC or WinPC-CNC?

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC or WinPC-CNC?

18 Beiträge
6 Benutzer
0 Likes
8,846 Ansichten
Thomas Semmler
(@thomasdbg)
Noble Member

I just recognized, the Stepcraft folder also has an EN Subfolder!
Here is the link to this folder in my dropbox, just download and run the Screensetinst.exe:

DropBox

BR
Roy

Good mroning, Roy!

Please notice, that the screensetinst is a protected Software addon of Stepcraft GmbH & Co. KG.

Produktevangelist 🙂

Es grüßt mit der Ihm gegebenen Freundlichkeit...

...der Thomas

Veröffentlicht : 04/01/2017 11:40 am
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

Hello Thomas,

Recognised, but as he bought a Stepcraft with UCCNC I thought it should not be a problem.
I will remove the share from my stepcraft folder.

BR
Roy

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Veröffentlicht : 04/01/2017 5:45 pm
(@sfdeejay)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

ThomasDGB: DerRoy assumed correctly that I am a registered UCCNC user - NOT a happy one, because of the DXF issue, however. I am curious, since your hardware configuration is the same as mine, what do you use as a post-processor when a .dxf file is the only way of getting drawings into GCode? I am now sitting on a $4,000 investment that can only be controlled with software that does not accept files shown on it's import screen.

Veröffentlicht : 04/01/2017 7:36 pm
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: