Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
STEPCRAFT-2/420 UCC...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

STEPCRAFT-2/420 UCCNC profile

37 Beiträge
26 Benutzer
0 Likes
27.3 K Ansichten
(@mathieu-hebbrecht)
Eminent Member

I have the same issue for my SC 840/2. Ordered UCCNC with it. Received the CD. But the CD is not working. A lot of files are corrupted. I was able to download UCCNC from their website. But the Stepcraft profiles are missing.
Can somebody share them with me please?

Thank you!

Veröffentlicht : 18/04/2016 8:30 pm
(@attreyu)

Hello Mathieu,

I have uploaded the profiles for 840 V2 here, as attachment to this post.

You have both the milling profile and the 3D printing profile, also the default profile, just in case.

You need to simply copy them to the UCCNC folder.

Best,

Veröffentlicht : 02/05/2016 3:25 pm
(@attreyu)

Also, @Rory from Stoney CNC helped me with the Mach3 .xml profile files. Very helpful and fast !! Kudos...

Veröffentlicht : 03/05/2016 6:21 pm
Javier Valencia Rodriguez
(@jvalencia)
Estimable Member

I've seen that Stepcraft is now selling a branded UCCNC package with profiles included for all stepcraft models.

It's available here: https://www.stepcraft-systems.com/en/accessories/software/uccnc-control-software

It would be nice from Stepcraft to let us download the software with those profiles and that nice Stepcraft Logo on the top right.

Stepcraft 2 840
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
V-Carve + QCad

Veröffentlicht : 10/05/2016 11:49 pm
(@svanmieghem)

@Attreyu
Your profile uses 'Stepcraftscreenset' which fails to load. I have changed it to the defaultscreenset. Is there any difference?

Veröffentlicht : 26/05/2016 6:30 pm
(@almvide)

Hello,

I had the same problem after a troublesome Win10 update that led to a clean install.
Could not locate my CD to get the Stepcraft-specific files but got great help from Rory at Stoney CNC.
Fantastic guy, really fast reply when I pleaded for help! :woohoo:

Veröffentlicht : 29/07/2016 8:33 pm
(@badgersurfer)
Eminent Member

I confirm Rory from http://stoneycnc.co.uk/ was super.
I have a 420 v1 and missed profile xml and Rory was very kind to give me the file.

I downloaded and installed this profile but when I run it I get an error saying " Screen file not found! ". Any ideas?
regards

Veröffentlicht : 12/08/2016 3:33 pm
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

I have attached 2 files here. Place them into the "screens" folder of UCCNC. Hopefully with them it will work.
The "Default..." is taken from 1.2020, the "Stepcraft..." is an older one. Before this make a backup of your old files...

Good luck.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
-----------------------------------
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 12/08/2016 4:18 pm
(@marc5)

is there somewhere i an download the profiles for my 420v2? i have just done a new pc and it doesn't have a cdrom drive.

regards

Veröffentlicht : 13/12/2016 2:23 pm
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Look at the "uccnc screen build error " topic in this section, I think you will find the answers you need in there.

Peter

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Veröffentlicht : 13/12/2016 6:49 pm
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

Hope the attached one works. I cannot guarantie that and also not if the macros are working. Fuund it on my stationary PC.

If not come back here ...I have them on my lapTop using for milling.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 13/12/2016 7:19 pm
(@marc5)

ok. silly question, how do i import the profile. i copied the folder into my profiles folder but it doesnt how in uccnc. before i used the program that stepcraft sent me.

edit: ah! got it, list profiles!

edit 2

i used your screnset but it doesnt display correctly. all the buttons are missing.

thanks

Veröffentlicht : 13/12/2016 11:38 pm
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

Hi Marc5

as I understand you are missing only the profile for the 420/2. So I don't understand why you also have installed my screenfiles? The screenfiles must match with your UCCNC version.

So the best way is to download and install the latest full UCCNC version from CNCdrive: CNCdrive

Then check in Demo mode if the SW seems to run again.

Then in the next step just store the profile from my post in the Contents folder. Maybe also store the macros in the Macro_default folder. If the profile will not work, please come here back and I will send you my actual profile from another LapTop.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 14/12/2016 3:58 pm
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

So, here are the profiles from my LapTop I use for milling. There are 3 profiles.
They are a little bit different in some minor important features. Currently I use the "Default" profile.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 14/12/2016 6:52 pm
(@digiteyezer)

Hi,
someone has the profile for the 210, please?
Help!! 🙁

Veröffentlicht : 26/01/2017 3:44 pm
Seite 2 / 3
Teilen: