Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC+UC100 paramet...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC+UC100 parameters for StepCraft 840

19 Beiträge
7 Benutzer
0 Reactions
13 K Ansichten
(@rory)
Reputable Member

GReat job - this will help other users a lot

can you get linear spindle speed control? Are you using UCCNC for the spindle control?

Veröffentlicht : 31/03/2015 11:39 am
(@fsteffen)
Themenstarter

Thanks a lot! It was may be not a 5 minutes job, but your help is greatly appreciated ! For some reason I had to mark output 1 has active low in UCCNC, but otherwise it is working great. The reported rpm on the electronic box is systematically lower (by a few percent) than what is set in UCCNC, I'll see if I can tweak the setting a bit later on. For information, I tried with a few different freq but it was not really working well, the spindle was not running smoothly with anything lower than ~750Hz and simply stopped running with anything higher than ~1500Hz (Rory mentioned in a private email a problem with the response time of the optocouplers).

I still have to test everything more thoroughly, but my system seems to be working correctly now. I'll post some screenshots of my configuration when I'm done with my tests.

Veröffentlicht : 31/03/2015 11:43 pm
(@pascaldb)

this may be an late answer

i just want to thank you all with your sharing of data
and to rory of stoney cnc for the 840 profiles.

this forum has helped me to set up my 840 with hf500 spindle using uccnc

Veröffentlicht : 01/12/2015 11:59 am
 Osmo
(@osmo)

Any help for the parameter? I have 2 840 with the HF 500 spindle and I'm missing the parameters

Veröffentlicht : 12/12/2017 2:33 pm
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: