Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC and Fusion 36...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC and Fusion 360

21 Beiträge
7 Benutzer
0 Likes
58.5 K Ansichten
(@finch)
Trusted Member

Ditto - this weekend some time. I had errors particularly doing large circular bores, or 3d sculpting....

Veröffentlicht : 19/11/2015 7:14 am
(@finch)
Trusted Member

Fixed,

The arc error, appears to come from the Tollerance set in the Pass settings menu.

It was set to 0.01mm, and I cahnged it to 0.02mm, and there are no more arc errors.

That was using the UCCNC software, but the M3 probably also works if you change the tollerance per pass to that setting

( the tollerance is not in the Post processor, but on one of the Tabs in fusion when you work left to right to setup the tool piece and orientation etc....

Also - tollerance is not available for some types of operations, as the menu changes depending on the operation type

Veröffentlicht : 21/11/2015 6:06 pm
(@sc420user)
Eminent Member

Another screenshot with a different model. I've try few postpross (winpc, mach2/3 Etc...) :S . Nothing changed and can't find anything suspicious in the G-code file.

Hi guys, very new to cnc and have not long owned my 420, apologies for dragging up a relatively old thread but I am having the exact same problem as this and was hoping if someone could shed some light on how to fix this or what I have done wrong.

Veröffentlicht : 26/06/2016 2:54 pm
(@ju_ldn)

Hi sc,

I fixed my issue by changing the UCCNC profile, it's nothing with Fusion 360 but how UCCNC read the file. To change it, go to configuration, profiles and should have a choice with different profiles (Stepcraft 2 420,600 or ALL)... If not contact Rory from Stoney CNC, he should be able to send it to you :).

Also I use WinCNC post processor but Mach 3 should work as well.

Hope it will work for you !

Best,

Ju

Veröffentlicht : 26/06/2016 3:03 pm
(@sc420user)
Eminent Member

Hi sc,

I fixed my issue by changing the UCCNC profile, it's nothing with Fusion 360 but how UCCNC read the file. To change it, go to configuration, profiles and should have a choice with different profiles (Stepcraft 2 420,600 or ALL)... If not contact Rory from Stoney CNC, he should be able to send it to you :).

Also I use WinCNC post processor but Mach 3 should work as well.

Hope it will work for you !

Best,

Ju

Hey Ju, thank you for a super fast reply, unfortunately I already have the correct profile loaded 🙁 so not sure what to do next.

Veröffentlicht : 26/06/2016 3:35 pm
(@sc420user)
Eminent Member

Well it seems I can get the file to read correctly when I don't use the stepcraft 420 profile in uccnc. At this moment not sure how to resolve this problem but it seems that there is a limit issue somewhere, possibly in the code but being very new to cnc it is unknown to me at this time until I learn some more.

Veröffentlicht : 28/06/2016 3:56 pm
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: