Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Stepcraft 840 not m...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Stepcraft 840 not moving

1 Beiträge
1 Benutzer
0 Likes
67 Ansichten
(@lamassou)
Themenstarter

Hi

Am new here i have this 840ck for sime time now and cant seem to get it running. I gotbit from stoney and theyr aftersales is practically useless. Drove it to germany a while ago and they confirmed its working fine. Now tried to connect it .. first problem is no wiring diagram available online. I have a UC 100 serial attachment to a USB on the PC .. thats connected but also have a control box that i cant find any simlar to online not sure how it works set ut on manual it controls the spindle speed when i switch to cnc and go back to uccnc software it dosnt move. So first i need to see if i wired it correctly. Large serious uc100 to the pc and the control box to the machine. Is that correct? Next i get error 03 and 05 and 07 in differnet senarious i can hear the machine trying to move but the motors just do anything else ither than a faint mitor noise then stop. Nothing seesm to be blocking any of the screws or motors. So not sure what to do no error list and no cable diagram. Attached images

Veröffentlicht : 25/07/2023 11:01 pm
Teilen: