• ArturoJPAnszaM
  • ArturoJPAnszaMs Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
20 Sep 2022 17:18 #62614 von ArturoJPAnszaM
"Y" Axis does not move sometimes wurde erstellt von ArturoJPAnszaM
Good day,

We have recently experienced problems with our stepcraft D840, specifically on the "Y" axis.

When the CNC is operating with a G-code, the "Y" axis does not move. It is only a moment, then it is moving again, but that "little" issue affect the whole operation and the location of "Y" axis change, because the software thinks that this axis is moving.
This is repeated several times throughout the work of the machine.

If I move this axis manually (without G-code) in the slow operation works good (without problems), but with an speed of 40% begins to fail.

How can we fix this problem?

Regards.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
31 Okt 2022 09:56 #62670 von makropoulosrigas
makropoulosrigas antwortete auf "Y" Axis does not move sometimes
Same problem here. Any suggestions?

Mehr
31 Okt 2022 10:17 #62672 von m_gabell
m_gabell antwortete auf "Y" Axis does not move sometimes
I might have found the problem.

The bottom Y-axis micro-switch which you need to bend the lever a bit when assemble the machine was glitching.
Even when I heard the click-sound of the switch I found that the switch did not release completely. I had to ensure that there
was a physical distance between the lever and the Y-axis contact lever on the machine (Its a long metal bracket that push on the micro-switch lever).

Once I fixed this it stopped producing these false messages.

Try that and measure that it does separate properly with a multi-meter and push all in. The only one I know is abit messy is the lower switch...