question-circle Frage Y-Dimension Errors during milling

• ImpulseLogan
  • ImpulseLogans Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
02 Apr 2019 18:09 #56201 von ImpulseLogan
Y-Dimension Errors during milling wurde erstellt von ImpulseLogan
I am working with a Stepcraft 840 and I am experiencing dimension issues in the direction of the y-axis. A previous email to Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! gave some suggestions (workpiece not secured completely, play in the gantry, incorrect tool diameter); however I have checked these possibilities and they have not corrected the problem.

I verified that the issue is with the y-axis by cutting two identical, but orthogonal slots (6 mm width). The slot with its width cut in the x-direction was correct, however the slot with its width aligned with the y-axis was undersized by 0.6-0.7 mm.

If anyone could provide some suggestions for what might be causing this issue, I would appreciate the help. Apologies if this is not the correct section of the forum to post this.

Logan
Impulse Technology, LLC

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.