file Frage Z axis issues

Mehr
22 Jul 2018 21:37 #54252 von 82holt
Z axis issues wurde erstellt von 82holt
My z axis is suddenly giving me a lot of issues. While manually jogging the Z axis I can give it the up command repeatedly and after the first or second time it will change direction and go down. Then it will change back. I have already completely disassembled the axis several times. I have cleaned all the parts and I have checked all the wires to ensure they have a good connection (I soldered them on at the axis as well). After several hours of trouble shooting, I'm still at a loss. Could this be a bad motor. Unfortunately with the way the wires are run on these machines it would be a real undertaking to swap one out with another just to see if it corrects the issue. Are there any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.