exclamation-circle Frage SC840- WINPC NC-START WORKING ALMOST OPPOSITE OF PARK POSITION.......??

• karibeanbongos
  • karibeanbongoss Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
19 Nov 2017 18:45 - 19 Nov 2017 18:48 #51292 von karibeanbongos
I've been away few months and before everything was working ok.
Now, what is happening is the following: I open a file and I prepare the machine for park position in the center of the working space, parameters for start/end are on origin+toolkit, zero in file bottom left, then i start and the machine goes all the way down on the Y axis, basically the exact opposite of the real start point that i defined and start to work from there.....this is really crazy, it never happened before, what could be the reason for this strange behaviour?
is a software problem or mechanical?

another strange thing is that when i try the reference point, i get an error message: error reference switch active.....??
Letzte Änderung: 19 Nov 2017 18:48 von karibeanbongos.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• karibeanbongos
  • karibeanbongoss Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
19 Nov 2017 22:45 #51295 von karibeanbongos
also strange is the signal test, only the X and Z switches are blinking the Lenght sensor.....Y nothing even after reversing the wiring.....??

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.