file Frage HOME problem - UCCNC and STEPCRAFT2-420

Mehr
06 Nov 2017 20:38 - 06 Nov 2017 20:51 #51084 von Nishiki
HOME problem - UCCNC and STEPCRAFT2-420 wurde erstellt von Nishiki
Hi all!
I have encountered a problem that drives me nuts and I hope somebody will be able to help me sort the problem out.
My machine is a STEPCRAFT2-420 controlled by UCCNC and a UC100-interface. Previosly this has been working fine with an older version of UCCNC, which I no longer have. Following a computer crash I had to reinstall all software. I used the Stepcraft_Multi_Installer.exe file and installed UCCNC v1.2037 and the STEPCRAFT2_MODEL420 profile.

Now to my problem:
When I jog the gantry it seems to move in the correct direction (as seen from the front with the emergency bottom pointing towards me)
Pressing X- causes the gantry to move towards left
Pressing Y- causes the gantry to move forwards (tovards the emergency stop button)
Pressing Z- causes the gantry to move downwards towards the table

However, when I press the "HOME" buttons the gantry does not move towards the reference position (backwards, to the left and up) but rather the opposite (forwards, to the right and down). The movement does not stop by itself. I have to hit the EMERGENCY stop. What is wrong?

The machine coordinates with the gantry in the reference position is (x,y,z)=(-14,-7,+85) and when I move the gantry all the way to the front, to the right and down the machine coordinates are approx. (x,y,z)=(+273,-372,-110)

Any help is much appreciated. For your reference I enclose screen shots for the x, y, and z setups

Regards,
Michael

---
DELL XPS13 Win 10 / Autodesk Fusion 360 / Vectric Cut2D Desktop / UCCNC / UC100 CNC controller / SC 2-420

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 06 Nov 2017 20:51 von Nishiki. Grund: Spelling errors

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
07 Nov 2017 09:43 #51094 von hb9dod
Did you try to put a mark at the "Home Pin Direction positiv" at each of the inverted axes. That should invert the home direction.

Regards
Tom
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Nishiki

Mehr
07 Nov 2017 20:18 - 07 Nov 2017 20:20 #51110 von Nishiki
Thank you very much Tom.
I changed the the values of the "Home Pin Direction" to (x,y,z)=(+,-,-) and now the gantry moves in the correct direction when pressing HOME.
Why didn't I think about that? Again, thank you for your kind help.
Regards,
Michael

---
DELL XPS13 Win 10 / Autodesk Fusion 360 / Vectric Cut2D Desktop / UCCNC / UC100 CNC controller / SC 2-420
Letzte Änderung: 07 Nov 2017 20:20 von Nishiki.