file Frage Motherboard dead?

• squamificio
  • squamificios Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
30 Aug 2017 10:35 #49959 von squamificio
Motherboard dead? wurde erstellt von squamificio
hi everyone, I m Simone from Italy and i ve got a stepcraft 840V2 since may of this year 2017, i bought UCCNC with genuine licence from an italian dealer that obtain the setup from Stepcraft and since two days ago it run well.yesterday i connect the 3d printer head and the parallel connection involved to the mainboard.i start up uccnc 3d print config and i notice that the step motor did not make any sound, so i try to jog and nothing happened.
so i dismount the 3d setup and go back with the kress to make some sculpting.
i start UCCNC with the proper config and nothing move or sound..
so, i don t know if it was just a mere coincidence that i install the 3d module and the machine stop to work or something happened to the mainboard due to this connection.
i tried to measure the current that it must go out from the withe connector in the motherboard when the jog is active on Y axe but there was no current nor voltage passing through.i mean a tested it with a tester both voltage and amperage with zero response.
the two power green led are on, the blue and green led on uc100 controller are on, UCCNC work and read the jog data,but the machine won t do a move or a hiss..
something appear dead, i don t know if is the parallel module or the mainboard itself.
im stuck and no way to go
what i can do now?
if you have some suggestion i ll appreciate

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
30 Aug 2017 15:15 #49963 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf Motherboard dead?
did you check if the emergency button isn't pressed?

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

• squamificio
  • squamificios Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
30 Aug 2017 21:28 #49966 von squamificio
squamificio antwortete auf Motherboard dead?
Thanx for your suggestion ,but Yes.also i did all the cable and hardware connection check and everything is properly connected as it was when the machine ran smoothly.. the last check i want to do is to remove the parallel module now set up on the main board and reinstall the USB module and run winpc just for test if there gonna be movement on the axes. In that case should be the parallele module burn out.i m not convinced that will be the problem but this is the last hardware things to do. I don't know if I can run some diagnostic on the main board myself or I have to send it back to the factory. Tomorrow I'm going to do some more checks. If anyone ran in similar problems please post. thanks to everyone for your attention (and excuse my bad grammar)
sss