Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Help with Plunge Ra...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Help with Plunge Rate/Z Axis Speeds for 3D Milling

21 Beiträge
7 Benutzer
0 Likes
13 K Ansichten
(@mkobler)

Hello,

I have the exact same problem here. I tried nearly all things tas described on my own, but nothing helpled. I have WinCNC with USB.

Which Version do you own, parallel or USB?

Max

Veröffentlicht : 11/11/2017 5:45 pm
(@dannyboy2k)
Themenstarter

Hey Max,

Mine is the UCCNC version that has a USB connection from the computer to the UCCNC motion controller.

~Dan

Veröffentlicht : 14/11/2017 8:00 pm
Per Bekker-Madsen
(@per-bekker-madsen)

Hi
I have got exactly the same problem here 🙁
Have any figured out the reason?
I have uninstalled my UCCNC completely (Including removing data in the Register database). And that didnt sort the problem.

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2018 1:18 pm
(@dannyboy2k)
Themenstarter

Unfortunately, I never was able to correct this issue. While I could never hear nor see the Z stepper stalling, I suspect it was and think maybe a more powerful stepper is needed for the Z axis. It just couldn't handle the rapid Z changes needed for carving lithophanes.

I ended up selling the machine to a friend who only needed to do 2.5 D operations.

~Dan

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2018 4:35 pm
Per Bekker-Madsen
(@per-bekker-madsen)

Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply. I have just changed the FTDI drivers for the USB connection to my UCCNC UC100 controller. I could see that Microsoft made an update of the USB drivers the 10 of March, and it was after that I got my problems 🙁
I will try to run it again tomorrow. Besides of that, I found that the DXF files I created in Vectric Cut2D (and exported as DXF) could not be imported in the CAM in UCCNC. I tried then to go to https://www.reaconverter.com/ upload the DXF file, and converted it to a DXF file. The UCCNC CAM had no problems importing that DXF file. Strange, I will mail with Vectric on monday about that. Have a nice weekend 🙂

I do only 2D

Kind regards

Per Bekker-Madsen
www.kauna-design.com

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2018 6:22 pm
(@tulnukas)

Hi,

i have the same issue with SC2 black edition. I use UC100 and UCCNC with Win10 Vectric Aspire. I only lose Z-steps. Before i lost Y steps aswell, but that was manufacturing issue and leadscrews where binding. I had to add extra washers to one side rollers, so x-axis carriage did not bind Y-axis. Allso i added ballscrew nuts to get friction down. I discovered now that stepperdrivers where overheating, so i i added some cooling to it. But i still get problems with z-axis. And there is noise aswell https://youtu.be/ndQqy63_cg8

Anybody have some new info? I use UC400ETH with UCCNC with my DIY CNC with no noise and issues. Seems like there are so many issues with this machine 🙁

Best wishes!
Martin

Veröffentlicht : 27/08/2018 3:00 pm
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: