Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
I just can’t get th...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

I just can’t get this damn thing to work

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,712 Ansichten
(@richard777)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

I have had my Stepcraft 840 for about a year and have not been able to produce anything meaningful. I am now having issues with the X Axis. I have tuned and retuned, I have tried losing everything and doing it back up but it still jams at random places. I have greased and ungreased - I've played with them so much that one side are just about threaded. To be honest I'm frustrated as hell.

I just can’t get this damn thing to work. I've had more fail project than success. You just can't trust this machine!!!!!!

Stepcraft 840
Kress Spindle
UCCNC
Vectric Aspire

Veröffentlicht : 23/07/2017 8:00 pm
 Zeke
(@radford)
Eminent Member

I fully agree Richard777. I've had mine for 3 months and have only been able to complete 1 simple text cutout in 1/8"(3mm) plywood.
I tune & retune the x-axis, but get jams at one end or the other. The machine is poorly engineered. It's become a $3000 mistake that just sucks up more and more of my time with no reward.

Veröffentlicht : 23/07/2017 10:20 pm
Thomas Semmler
(@thomasdbg)
Noble Member

Richard, you have posted your Problems also in Stepcraft Crafters Club and you were told several times to take the official Support channels! This is not an official Support Forum of Stepcraft or it´s Resellers.

Once more I ask you to contact your dealer StoneyCNC.

@Radford
Same to you, go the easy way and contact your dealer, that would be much mroe effectice instead of blaming without result.

Regards,
Thomas

Produktevangelist 🙂

Es grüßt mit der Ihm gegebenen Freundlichkeit...

...der Thomas

Veröffentlicht : 26/07/2017 4:24 pm
(@richard777)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

I have contacted the dealer as I was told

Stepcraft 840
Kress Spindle
UCCNC
Vectric Aspire

Veröffentlicht : 27/07/2017 9:29 pm
Teilen: