file Frage Optimal Settings for UCCNC

Mehr
05 Jun 2017 17:00 #47913 von Richard777
Optimal Settings for UCCNC wurde erstellt von Richard777
Hi All,

I need some advice. I have an 84o and a Kress spindle. What are the optimal UCCNC settings for smooth operation

Any advice

Stepcraft 840
Kress Spindle
UCCNC
Vectric Aspire

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
05 Jun 2017 20:04 #47919 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf Optimal Settings for UCCNC
Didn't you get the Stepcraft Screenset software together with the mill?

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Mehr
14 Jun 2017 01:19 #48108 von SFDeeJay
SFDeeJay antwortete auf Optimal Settings for UCCNC
DerRoy: Glad I read this post as I (too) was unaware of screenset for the Kress. I just assumed that because it does not have a controller (like the costly HF-500 Watt spindle) that the UCCNC screens would only allow limited operations. The CNCDrive software folk are NOT proactive in supporting their client base. I am a recent purchaser of the software, and NEVER hear about upgrades (maybe that's because my UCCNC was bundled w/ StepCraft SC2-600, rather than outright purchase).

Mehr
14 Jun 2017 10:50 - 14 Jun 2017 10:53 #48114 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf Optimal Settings for UCCNC
Hi,

the Stepcraft Screens are fully functional also when using a KRESS. You just adjust the rpm of the KRESS by the switch on top of the KRESS.

The new software announcements and also test versions are announced here: CNCDrive Forum
Stepcraft never announced updates for UCCNC so far, even you purchased it together with the unit.
You can always download the latest version from that forum and just install it over the current version.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;
Letzte Änderung: 14 Jun 2017 10:53 von DerRoy.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: SFDeeJay

Mehr
14 Jun 2017 16:24 #48121 von SFDeeJay
SFDeeJay antwortete auf Optimal Settings for UCCNC
Thanks, DerRoy, I should have been more clear. You're right that that most UCCNC functions work with a Kress (or Bosch, etc.), just not the RPM's, even if your spindle has variable speed settings. I like the fact that the Kress fits in the same tool adapter as the air-cooled spindle and works well with StepCraft dust collection. My Bosch Colt (EVS) is also no extra trouble to control speed manually.