• Frank_SC420
  • Frank_SC420s Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
25 Mai 2017 20:06 - 25 Mai 2017 20:59 #47608 von Frank_SC420
Spindle/Mist relay wurde erstellt von Frank_SC420
Hi,

at first I tried to buy Stepcraft's 'Switchable Socket' to make the spindle turn ON and OFF automatically.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I received an email from the vendor explaining that the item was oversold. So I decided to go the DIY way.

I found that there is very little information about the topic and would like to share what I found.

It is possible to generate 5-volt control signals with UCCNC (and with other software, I suppose).

The pinout of the D-15 connector is provided by Stepcraft, but apparently the control board maps the control signals in a different manner.

The profile of the router must be changed:
Open UCCNC
Go to Configuration/Spindle
Set M3 relay pin:1 port:1
Save and apply settings
Using the M3 and M5 commands, a 5-volt control signal is generated at pin 13 of the D-15 connector to switch a spindle relay.

If you wish to use a separate relay for the mist cooler (air blaster, vacuum, etc) using the M7 and M9 commands, this can be used:

Set M7 relay pin:16 port:1
Save and apply

Now a 5-volt control signal is present at pin 14 of the D-15 connector.

I plan to use two separate solid state relays in order to test these.
Letzte Änderung: 25 Mai 2017 20:59 von Frank_SC420.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.