Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
motor y seem to get...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

motor y seem to get stuck and not moving smoothly

18 Beiträge
8 Benutzer
0 Likes
10.7 K Ansichten
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Godinel,

I would suggest you double check all the points I mentioned in my earlier post #41792 on 03/01/17.

Peter.

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Veröffentlicht : 24/05/2017 1:39 am
(@patrascanu)
Themenstarter

Yes, follow Peter's advices! My machine is ok now with UCCNC from Stepcraft (with UC 100 controller).

Veröffentlicht : 24/05/2017 12:59 pm
(@_ej_)

I had a ton of trouble with this--and found 2 different problems:

1. One of the bolts holding a roller on the gantry was slightly bent. If I loosened the bolt, it did not bind--but I could watch the roller bearing rotate weirdly on the bent screw. Stepcraft sent me replacements which resolved this issue.

2. Had problems afterwards (month later) where the belt was actually slipping off of the tension support--which I realigned with the belt now tending to hug a bit too close to the machine. Before, it was moving on the support away from the machine and would bind with the belt guard. Happened mainly with high-speed as moving in 1 direction along the Y-axis. Have not had further problems after this was fixed.

Veröffentlicht : 25/05/2017 8:03 am
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: