file Frage HF 500 spindel speed control

Mehr
28 Jul 2016 14:18 #36180 von CNCMiller
HF 500 spindel speed control wurde erstellt von CNCMiller
I have a question regarding speed settings by CAM-software.

My setup is momentarily is as follows:
- Stepcraft 420 (serie 1) with a Proxxon ISB/E spindel
- software WinPC-NC USB (full version)
- Vectrix Aspire 8.0

I want now to upgrade the machine with the HF-500 spindel.
Now I wander is it possible to control the spindelspeed of this HF-500 by G-code made in Aspire?
I use the post processor "WinPC-NC ATC Arcs mm(*.nc)" in Aspire witch will be loaded in WinPC-NC.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
29 Jul 2016 17:20 #36208 von catman
catman antwortete auf HF 500 spindel speed control
HI,

i don't know your program Aspire 8.0 but you can control the speed in WinPC to. Just setup in the toolbox the speed for every milling cutter and let WinPC overwrite the speed control coming from Aspire. If you have the same function in Aspire disallow the speed control in WinPC.

Regards
Klaus

Stepcraft 420 / HF500 / Portalerhöhung / WinPCNC USB / Estlcam / DesignCAD 2+3D

Mehr
30 Jul 2016 14:08 #36224 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf HF 500 spindel speed control
Thanks for your reply.

Aspire is a fully CAD-CAM program including speed setting by tool for feed over 3 axis and spindle.
so that must work.

You can try Vectrix Aspire and view the tutorial files from here: www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software.html

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021