file Frage Z axis too fast?

Mehr
18 Jul 2015 22:26 - 18 Jul 2015 22:36 #23548 von bfromd
Z axis too fast? wurde erstellt von bfromd
Hi,

I just finished my build of the 420/2 but have some problems with the Z axis. It looks like the system drives the Z axis too fast into the material. The first cuts have the correct depth, but after a few cuts the cutter drives further into the proxxon clamp (and it realy clamped firmly). This way the cutter length get shortend, so actually the Z 0 becomes above the material. This even happens with cut depth of 1 mm.

It looks like the system drives to Z axis to fast into the material. I would think the system should move fast above the material, but should slow down to drive the cutter in.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,
Bernard
Letzte Änderung: 18 Jul 2015 22:36 von bfromd.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
19 Jul 2015 15:01 #23573 von Rory
Rory antwortete auf Z axis too fast?
Sounds like lost steps and the Z axis is loosing its position to it seems like its diving. If the cutter is lower than it should be then the Z axis is most likely loosing steps.

Check your Z axis and make sure its well tuned. Also - drop the Z axis velocity to 2000mm/min for example to limit the max speed of the Z axis when moving between profiles. It doesn't need to move at 3,000mm/min

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.