Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Stepcraft 840 winpc...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Stepcraft 840 winpc starter problem!

12 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,625 Ansichten
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

hi, i just receive my stepcraft 840 usb , its ready to run with the winpc starter all works perferct but when i cut cycles the are not cycles see pictures , when i cut anything else exept cycle they cut perfect, did anyone know what is the problem?i use corel then estlcam then win pc like i does with my old stepcraft600 lpt for this i have the winpc economy, thanks!

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 5:38 pm
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

And the three cycles are cut the same , if i loose steps there are will not be the same right? I think is something with the speeds of x y z and the winpc starter they will not have the option for change speeds like economy.

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 6:23 pm
Helmut Brunn
(@mogul)
Prominent Member

Hello jeyb,
it looks as if something had loosened from the mechanics. The deviations are too large for the Backlash

Greeting
Helmut

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 6:41 pm
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

I checked everything , all screws are tightened in position .

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 7:38 pm
(@bvs)
Noble Member

Try to shake work spindle axis manualy in all 3 dimensions.
I had a similar Problem after a 7 hour yob. 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 8:38 pm
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

Bvs you mean with my hand to move y x z up and down?do you think that something have stuck? But it is quet strange that it make it only in cycles, when i cut cubes there are perfect.

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 8:46 pm
Andreas
(@magio2)
Famed Member

In squares you only move one axis at a time. You have the same problem, but you don't see it. A square will have deviations of say 2/10mm from the planned measurements. Try it.

If you fix the problem you will have exact results with any shape.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 9:53 pm
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

I must turn by hand the motor z y x photo 1 or from the the photo 2?

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 10:39 pm
(@bvs)
Noble Member

Try to shake work spindle axis manualy in all 3 dimensions. 🙂

Work spindle = where you put your tools in.
When you shake and push and pull here you might find out where you have a unstable part in your cnc.

there must be a unstable part... find it!

Another problem could be Inbusscrews between steper and corresponding spindle not tightend.

search and you will find B)

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 11:42 pm
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

Ok thanks i will give a try

Veröffentlicht : 27/06/2015 11:56 pm
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

Can i ask and something else, i use one lap top old with usb1 and windows xp , is there a case that the stepcraft cable is usb2 and i loose data in the transfer from the lap top to stepcraft and that effect the cutting? Is and that one posibility?

Veröffentlicht : 28/06/2015 2:07 am
simos
(@jeyb)
Trusted Member
Themenstarter

Ok i find it the in y motor the screw was not tight enought , and now all is perfect

Veröffentlicht : 28/06/2015 11:06 pm
Teilen: