Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
milling problem (uc...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

milling problem (uccnc)

20 Beiträge
8 Benutzer
0 Reactions
6,434 Ansichten
(@rory)
Reputable Member

How are you lubricating? Watch that the rollers are not recyling grease down into the spindle / nut interface (#14 and #59)

Veröffentlicht : 11/12/2015 2:39 pm
 john
(@jonalm)
Trusted Member

Rory that could be my issue with Y axis, I'm sure its something to do with lubrication Ive noticed that when the problem occurs if i put a fan heater for 1 min on each side of the y axis screws the problem goes away then the issue comes back again after not using the machine for a few hours... strange

Veröffentlicht : 12/12/2015 2:45 am
(@_tr_)
Themenstarter

Thank you, Rory,

understood that my lubricating was wrong.

Veröffentlicht : 12/12/2015 10:36 am
 john
(@jonalm)
Trusted Member

Im now using silicon spray only and seems to have sorted out the Y axis and can now do 5000 velocity.
i think room temperature effects the viscosity of the supplied grease.

Veröffentlicht : 13/12/2015 10:39 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member

Spray better in our opinion... it cleans also as it sprays and it doesn't attract as much dust etc... but needs to be done often. don't over grease the top slide between the ali and the brass as it can get worked down into the ballscrew spindle / nut interface.

Veröffentlicht : 14/12/2015 2:55 am
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: