Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Creaform MetraScan ...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Creaform MetraScan System Issues

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
128 Ansichten
(@kevinmanuel)
Themenstarter

HI,

My company recently acquired a Creaform MetraScan system to assist with our die mold surface inspection process. This system is great for our application, however I am having a troublesome issue with cable which runs from the "brain box" to the measuring device itself (which my associates have dubbed the bowling ball). It appears that after a few days of use the connection between the ball and the cable becomes loose resulting in a new cable. It has gotten to the point that we constantly stock 5 cables at the plant just in case.We have had to send the "ball" itself back 3 times now for service at the connection point.When we contacted support we were told that although this is a complaint point for some customers, most customers do not end up replacing the cord as often as we do. They attributed it to our frequency of use of the device (14 hours/day).Has anyone else had an issue with the connection point? Did you find any countermeasure to the issue? My engineers are literally using rubber bands now to create a make shift anchor point to try to hold the cable at a more friendly angle to avoid damaging the connection point.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.laserscanningforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10807
App video company

Thanks!

Veröffentlicht : 30/04/2018 5:03 pm
(@drilldevil)
Noble Member

???????????

at which point does your problem fit to this cnc router forum ? :S :pinch: :whistle:

Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 30/04/2018 5:42 pm
Bodo
 Bodo
(@bodo)
Trusted Member

it's spam. the purpose is to get a higher search engine ranking for the site that is linked in the post.

CAD: Inkscape (2D), Creo Parametric (3D); CAM: Estlcam (2D); Creo NC (3D);
CNC: WinPC-NC USB, Haase Cut2500 Pro

Veröffentlicht : 01/05/2018 6:50 pm
Teilen: