question-circle Frage DL445 Laser Alignment

Mehr
17 Mär 2024 20:13 - 17 Mär 2024 20:14 #63625 von RobWallace
DL445 Laser Alignment wurde erstellt von RobWallace
Done a job carving then changing program to add some Laser engraving to the same job but found the alignment was out - had to scrap that one. Another has come up so I need to solve it, I used the Plotter pen on both UCCNC Carve and Laser programs and adjusted both programs Backlash to Y axis 0.1mm and they both run True with the plotter pen. Rerun the same program with the Laser connected and the alignment is out, this tells me the Laser is not true - what can I do ? I have a D600, running the Performance Kit, DL445, Kress, Plotter Pen, Diamond Drag and 4th axis, located in a spare room so temp is not an issue, everything runs with each other except the Laser ?

SC600, Kress 1050-1, DL445, 4th Axis, Wood Burner and Drawing pen all in an Enclosure. VCarve Desktop, VCarve Photo with UC400ETH & UCCNC :)

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 17 Mär 2024 20:14 von RobWallace.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.