file Frage Need help with new DL445 laser

Mehr
26 Jul 2017 15:27 #49022 von K3CFPV
Need help with new DL445 laser wurde erstellt von K3CFPV
Just got my new DL445 laser and need some help getting it operational. Have been following the Operating/Safety Instructions manual. There is a design issue with the new switch box in that it has 3 tools on the front switch (mill, 3D print, laser), but only 2 connections on the back for tools (milling and 3D printer). They are missing the plug for the laser. There should be a 2nd row of plugs on the back that were never installed, but back to the laser. Just plugged it into the 3D printer port (I'm assuming that all pins are passed thru regardless of port) and got it powered up.

My first problem is that when I position the integrated zero point sensor to the middle position (page 19 of manual), NO positioning laser comes on. In addition, when I position the zero point sensor to the lower position and run the probe macro (M31, which I checked and is correct), the laser doesn't recognize the sensor and I have to manually stop the Z movement to prevent binding.

Tried to check the main laser by issuing the following commands (per manual):

M3
M10 Q128

but the laser fails to turn on.

Anyone with a laser that can offer any suggestions? I'm not sure if the laser is defective or there is something I'm doing wrong.

S2/600, Industrial HF spindle (StoneyCNC)
DL445, 4th axis, touch probe, 3D probe
UC100 + UCCNC (Win10)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
29 Jul 2017 07:46 #49106 von mayhem2408
mayhem2408 antwortete auf Need help with new DL445 laser
Have you tried with laser connected directly to the Stepcraft, bypassing the switch box?

Mehr
29 Jul 2017 09:59 #49110 von ubo
ubo antwortete auf Need help with new DL445 laser
Operate the laser without the switch box, the board in the switch box is not compatible with the laser. A new board is due to come soon.

Gruß,
Uwe

WinPC-Nc V4, EstlCAM V11 / V12
www.ubo-cnc.de