heart Frage New user, an enthusiastic amateur.

Mehr
04 Mai 2017 16:27 #46879 von Sonny
New user, an enthusiastic amateur. wurde erstellt von Sonny
Hello All,

I feel somewhat awkward joining the forum and my first post it to say hi followed by a problem!

So, Hi I am Sonny, it is a nickname and not my disposition! I am really looking forward to getting to grips with my new 'toy' and will,overtime, work my way through all the posts. I will have lots of questions mainly because I have been brought up in my working life to believe ' it's better to ask a stupid question than to make a stupid mistake!

I have recently completed my Stepcraft 840, and after a few teething problems, sorted by the ever helpful Rory, I am up and running. Thoroughly enjoying my initial forays into the world of CNC, and while I am encouraged by my successes it's when there is a snag when things come to a grinding halt!

While I am keep to fiddle with certain settings I do know when to stop and ask for advice. I have just used a tool path requiring a pocketed circle, the result was not circular but just slightly oval along the Y axis. I am hoping it only requires a 'tweak' but I have no idea where to start. Any advice will be gratefully received.

Regards

Sonny

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.