file Frage Hi - Arcade builder looking for an easy life with

• Chillimonster
  • Chillimonsters Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
12 Jul 2015 16:53 #23345 von Chillimonster
Hi - Arcade builder looking for an easy life with wurde erstellt von Chillimonster
Afternoon (Or morning / evening etc )

I'm Chris (Chilli or Chillimonster as i'm known to others - long story with me winning lots of bets and free drinks eating raw chilli's)

I build arcade machines in my spare time ( www.facebook.com/ChillisArcade ) and are all done by hand at the moment.

However i want to start offering these as 'flat packs' for others to assemble and also to make my builds a little less labour intensive.

So.... i bought a stepcraft 600 as it seemed to be well put together and had a really good support forum.

I've had it for a few weeks and just cannot get my head around the design process for my machine. I'm very good with wood, and hand tools and very computer literate, but still need to figure this bit out.

I'll be posting lots of questions, some of them simple and some of them not so simple, with a view to getting this thing off the ground.

Once i figure this out there'll be no stopping me!

Chris (Chilli)

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.