Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

PWM Setup Mach3

5 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
8,068 Ansichten
MACHINE CRAFTED
(@mr-b)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

https://youtu.be/i0wqWP1FzwI

Stepcraft 420 (version 1) - HXKJ-GS52-400W Air cooled DC spindle - 445nm Blue Laser diode G2

Veröffentlicht : 06/06/2015 10:13 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member

Very nice!!! out of interest - where exactly is that pin for PWM coming from? Through the SC card? Or via external source before going into main card?

Veröffentlicht : 07/06/2015 2:20 am
(@druckgott)
Reputable Member

you can go over the stepcraftcard and then in the Spindel card.
i have done it with my china spindle bevor and Now with the james spindl from james here and an arduino and an controller for brushless motors
i also read in the rpm with a sensor for aound $3 from hobbyking over the
arduino

Link1
Link2
Link3
Link4
Link5

its on different posts ☺ and german,but maybe you can use google to translate
in the scetch you find the pins on stepcraft output

SC 420 SolidEdge--> FilouNC12--> Mach3
http://cnc-wiki.de/

Veröffentlicht : 07/06/2015 10:54 am
MACHINE CRAFTED
(@mr-b)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

Very nice!!! out of interest - where exactly is that pin for PWM coming from? Through the SC card? Or via external source before going into main card?

Hello Rory,

The pin for the PWM is coming from a driver which came with the spindle, which then goes to Sub-D 15 connector on the back of the stepcraft machine. The pin layout is in the Operating Instruction manual page 16.

Stepcraft 420 (version 1) - HXKJ-GS52-400W Air cooled DC spindle - 445nm Blue Laser diode G2

Veröffentlicht : 07/06/2015 2:53 pm
MACHINE CRAFTED
(@mr-b)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

The pin for the PWM is coming from the driver which came with the spindle, which is connected to the Sub-D 15 on the back of the stepcraft machine and the pin layouts I got from the Operating Instruction manual page 16.
I'm using relay 1(pin 13 on Sub-D 15) and a ground pin (pin 2 on Sud-D 15).

Veröffentlicht : 07/06/2015 3:00 pm
Teilen: