exclamation-circle Frage WinPC-NC (full), Estlcam & HF spindle controll

Mehr
07 Dez 2014 15:05 - 07 Dez 2014 15:22 #11719 von maesschp
Hi,

I'm sorry to post an english topic in the German forum, but I figured there are more knowlegable users at this stage, and pls. feel free to reply in German (my "die sending mit der maus" level of the German language is often sufficient :lol: )

I have the following problem ... I've recently purchased/assembled a Stepcraft 600, and hooked up the HF spindle ..
I've made a design (DXF), used Estlcam to set the speeds, tool size, holding tabs etc, exported to a CNC program (.din) and then imported it in WinNC-PC (full USB version).

When imported, all is fine & I can still remotely controll the HF spindle (i.e. signal test -> Spindle speed).
However, when I run the cutting-program (i.e. start button), the spindle stops & no longer responds to the
signal test afterwards .... A spindle speed is both set in the tool settings of WinPC & Estlcam ...

After restarting WinPC-NC & the stepcraft 600/Spindle controller, I can again control the spindle remotely ...
But the problem repeats after loading the design & pressing start ...

What am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks & greetz

Patrick
Letzte Änderung: 07 Dez 2014 15:22 von maesschp.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
07 Dez 2014 16:14 #11723 von maesschp
Hi, I'm not sure I'm on the right track, but if I look at the default start program settings in Estlcam (for Winpc-nc), it uses the following header (the tool is set to 8000rpm)

%
(Projekt FPV250_Parts_Final)
(Erstellt mit Estlcam 2.5D Version 7 Build 7.614)
(Fraesrichtung: Gegenlauf)
(Nullpunkt: Auf Teileoberseite)
(Maximale Fraestiefe: 2.00mm)
(Verwendete Werkzeuge:)
(Tool 1mm)

G90
T1 M06 S8000
M03

The T1 & M6 refers to automatic tool change, and maybe the controller has an issue with it ...
So, I changed the Estlcam start-program header, so it outputs ...

%
(Projekt FPV250_Parts_Final)
(Erstellt mit Estlcam 2.5D Version 7 Build 7.614)
(Fraesrichtung: Gegenlauf)
(Nullpunkt: Auf Teileoberseite)
(Maximale Fraestiefe: 2.00mm)
(Verwendete Werkzeuge:)
(Tool 1mm)

G90
S8000 M03

I'll do a test later today or tomorrow & let you know ...

By the way, the water-bed I made for the 600 works great ! If interested, I can provide some
details ...

Mehr
13 Dez 2014 16:40 #11973 von maesschp
Hi,

For the people interested ( :dry: ), a quick update ...
I can confirm that the issue was caused by the T1 M06 cmd in the default Estlcam header ...
Simply removing it from the start program setting resolved the problem, and it works great.
Personally I'm very happy with the workflow now .... DXF -> Estlcam -> WinPC-NC ... Super!

Bye bye (not that I expect a lot of feedback of course) and happy Silvester.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MarcelMe, MHE

Mehr
21 Jan 2015 19:54 #14213 von MarcelMe
Hi,

(also sorry for writing in English in the German forum)

I have the same issue:
I can operate the HF350 manually with no problems. But at the moment I start a run the HF350 will not spin. The % displayed on the HF controller switches to zero at the moment I press start), so it looks like the program can communicate with the HF350 unit, but...it will not start spinning.

I removed the header info 'T1 M06' but this did not help.

Any suggestions how to repair?

I am using DraftSight --> EstlCam --> WinPC-NC USB (v 2.10) and a Stepcraft 600

Can you maybe share a working din file?

First never follows

Stepcraft 600/1
HF 350 spindel
Adobe Illustrator
Fusion 360
Onshape
Estlcam 8
WinPC-NC USB