file Frage How I mount my dust extractor on the Z axis

Mehr
18 Okt 2014 18:34 - 18 Okt 2014 18:42 #9293 von heustec
How I mount my dust extractor on the Z axis wurde erstellt von heustec
Hi all,

I wanted to quickly show how I've been mounting my dust extraction adapter bought from Stoney-CNC on my Z-axis.

I found that using the method suggested the adapter would bash into the sidewalls or mount brackets thus causing restrictions on actual cutting size. So I detached the two pieces of the adapter to twist it 90 desgrees meaning the hose came out to the side rather than straight up. I then put a tool in the z-axis to centre the apadter to the hole and used a glue gun to stick and seal in place.

Works great, sticks well, I re-glue it every hour or so just to ensure its not going to come off mid cut as this would be a big issue! But being hot glue, it comes off quickly and cleanly, its not exactly pretty, but that doesn't bother me.

Kind Regards
Alex

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 18 Okt 2014 18:42 von heustec.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Mr. B

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.