Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

D3 840 assembly videos

4 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,016 Ansichten
(@andreasmat)
Themenstarter

Hi,
I just received the D3 840 construction kit. I got the manuals but no link to the assembly videos.
Does anyone know where can I watch them? The manual is OK but are some parts that I am not sure, especially the electronics.

Thanks!

Veröffentlicht : 12/09/2022 1:32 pm
(@trobinso92)

Did you ever receive a response or find the videos? I have the same machine, got it assembled but trying to find alignment/first time set up videos/instruction thats not in the manual

Veröffentlicht : 06/05/2023 11:38 pm
Marketing Admin
(@ma-admin)
Mitglied Admin

Hello.
We noticed you were looking for videos for the construction of the D3.
Currently there are no such videos. The construction manual, which you should have received with your machine, shows how to perform the first alignment along the axes in chapter 9. The first steps guide is to be found here

(or follow the link/QR code in the little card, which should be in the package of the machine).

Veröffentlicht : 08/05/2023 9:25 am
(@tonitsh)

i have the same issue, and i bought it with UCCNC program. There is basicly 0 explanation about the first homing setup.

Veröffentlicht : 13/05/2023 2:54 pm
Teilen: