file Frage D3 840 assembly videos

Mehr
12 Sep 2022 11:32 #62604 von andreasmat
D3 840 assembly videos wurde erstellt von andreasmat
Hi,
I just received the D3 840 construction kit. I got the manuals but no link to the assembly videos.
Does anyone know where can I watch them? The manual is OK but are some parts that I am not sure, especially the electronics.

Thanks!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Mai 2023 21:38 #63111 von trobinso92
trobinso92 antwortete auf D3 840 assembly videos
Did you ever receive a response or find the videos? I have the same machine, got it assembled but trying to find alignment/first time set up videos/instruction thats not in the manual

Mehr
08 Mai 2023 07:25 #63113 von ma-admin
ma-admin antwortete auf D3 840 assembly videos
Hello.
We noticed you were looking for videos for the construction of the D3.
Currently there are no such videos. The construction manual, which you should have received with your machine, shows how to perform the first alignment along the axes in chapter 9. The first steps guide is to be found here

(or follow the link/QR code in the little card, which should be in the package of the machine).

Mehr
13 Mai 2023 12:54 #63131 von tonitsh
tonitsh antwortete auf D3 840 assembly videos
i have the same issue, and i bought it with UCCNC program. There is basicly 0 explanation about the first homing setup.