Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

USB LED OFF But WINPCNC seems fine....???

5 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,744 Ansichten
(@karibeanbongos)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Hi! I finished to assemble my SC840 and I'm running WinPC NC on a Mac using Parallel Desktop with WIN7
the power led are on, but USB not, Windows 7 see the USB Lewetz but WinPC NC not.....any suggestion?
I'm not used to work on Windows, so what should I do now?
is a software or hardware problem ?

also, if it can help, my laptop is a 15inch macbook pro, 2.2ghz intel core 2 duo, osx 10.8.5

Veröffentlicht : 10/02/2017 7:03 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Hello Kari...,

first of all you shout connect the usb cable and power on your steppie before you start up winpc-nc, else you won't get connected.
if that doesn't fix your problem, try to connect your usb cable to for instance a printer for testing the connectivity in your windows emulator.
Another thing is that windows can turn off your usb port, especially on laptops which are in battery mode. this is set in the power saving options of windows. set that parameter on always stay connected or disable the function. you can find that in advanced power setting-USB settings-setting for USB interruption.

good luck

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 11/02/2017 12:18 pm
(@karibeanbongos)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

tried everything, Windows reconized the NC USB Lewetz but WinPc Nc not.....so after a frustrating week I gave up the emulation and borrowed a desktop pc from a friend and finally everything seems fine, the only thing now is that the manual for Erste Schritte - WinPC NC Starter is all in german!!! WTF??
Anybody knows where I can find an english version??

Veröffentlicht : 13/02/2017 1:06 am
Andreas
(@magio2)
Famed Member

Wasn't there a request for the english version of the manual??? Deleted??? Anyway .. have a look here:

Manuals

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 13/02/2017 1:34 am
(@karibeanbongos)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

i requested an english version but right after i found it...that's why, but thank u very much for the interest

Veröffentlicht : 14/02/2017 2:54 pm
Teilen: