Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Stepcraft is an "unbaked product" and i hate it

78 Beiträge
24 Benutzer
0 Reactions
28.2 K Ansichten
Andreas
(@magio2)
Famed Member

@doug
Is this a serious post or sarcasm?

Anke just wanted to say that it's not an support channel for Stepcraft - as I already mentioned above. Of course users helping users is welcome, so feel free to be helpful. Anyway .. all possibilities you listed are acceptable either, as they don't include blaming ... your choice.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 07/05/2017 1:21 am
Miguel Morao
(@mmorao)
Estimable Member

Thank you very much Anke, now we have an official clarification from the firm. The point you address is not obvious, and I'd suggest a post, pinned and locked, stating Stepcraft position regarding this forum so there will be no doubts for new users. I believe some things I wrote were out of place because this position was not clear to me.

As I wrote a week ago...

Summing up, the machine is up and running and as you must have read I am am doing some customizing on top to improve the 4th axis capabilities. It's a great pity the beginnings were marred by these unfortunate and mostly avoidable circumstances.

.... this goes to show that my attitude is not negative. If I had had a smooth experience as users like h9dod had then my opinion would not have been tainted.

Clockwork Orange is a S600 with 4th axis, Kress 1050. Software is UCCNC, DeskProto, Rhino, DraftSight. Also a Silhouette Cameo for vinyl, plastic card, etc.

Veröffentlicht : 07/05/2017 2:04 pm
(@claudiug)
New Member Gast

#Deleted content due to insulting comments#

Veröffentlicht : 09/05/2017 5:02 pm
Seite 6 / 6
Teilen: