Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Ball Screw replacement for wearing thread nuts

93 Beiträge
20 Benutzer
0 Likes
46.4 K Ansichten
(@laranja169)

Hi!

I just got some original FGR 10x3 RH ballscrew nuts if someone is interested. I have 10 brand new FGR ballscrew nuts available. I will send from Estonia.

Best wishes!
Martin

Hello, do you have 4x to sell to me please? Which price? Can we talk via WhatsApp 00351934139078 or via email [email protected]?

Veröffentlicht : 25/11/2021 5:12 am
(@peterdeg)

Hello,

I would like to rebuild my stepcraft D600 (with performance kit) also with ball screws. I was wondering if you have model / drawing for the holders? The models I could find have slightly different dimensions than the original brass nuts from stepcraft. see also att [attachment=17742]2023-08-30 09_11_01-SOLIDWORKS Professional 2017 x64 Edition - [Model of Part6].jpg[/attachment]ached screen shot. Before manufacturing I would like to be sure that it is exactly correct. I am also willing to pay you to make them for me. Please let me know. Thanks!

Veröffentlicht : 30/08/2023 11:21 am
(@peterdeg)

Hi all,

I have purchased the SKF bal bearings and replaced the X and Z axis. The Y axis are still not changed because for now that runs OK (performance kit)
I have arranged 4 holders so I could replace them later. Everything is re assembled and after greasing this evening (I had to purchase some grease) I hope to adjust and made some test runs. Finally after 2 years I found some time too work on it.

Veröffentlicht : 11/10/2023 7:02 pm
Seite 7 / 7
Teilen: