Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Y-axis loosing steps

17 Beiträge
9 Benutzer
0 Likes
9,487 Ansichten
(@alexxx)

same problem, reasembled the machine all clean greased ,,,same problem , moves an 1 m p minute
and looses steps with no spindle ,, its a construction defect , sorry but not satisfied with the product

Veröffentlicht : 18/05/2020 11:01 am
Mejdi
(@mejdi)

Did you guys try this 'STEPCRAFT - Y Axis Alignment' video (online since 2017 only ^^):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDuogPSI5tw&feature=youtu.be

Me i try following the debug steps, but I am stuck at the 4min mark of the video. Indeed, when I unscrew the M6 and M5 screw:
- I can achieve "vertical movement" on the front plate.
- I can I can achieve a very small "vertical movement" on the left side of the rear plate.
- But I can NOT achieve "vertical movement" on the right side (the stepper motor side) of the back plate of the CNC...

I try unscrewing the bolts of the belt, but it still didn't work.

I try unscrewing the M5 and M6 a lot. I could achive achieve "horizontal movement" (which means I unscrewed too much) but still no "vertical movement" possible on the stepper motor side of the back plate...

Any insights?

SC2-D300 with Alu bed + HF500 in enclosure
UCCNC + UC400ETH

Veröffentlicht : 25/09/2020 4:06 pm
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: