Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
tool length sensor

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

tool length sensor

36 Beiträge
12 Benutzer
0 Reactions
20.5 K Ansichten
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Bubbat,

I have start-up my system and give you my settings witch are working.
I only use WinPC-NC USB in this setting so NO uccnc, just a USB cable from motherboard S420 to computer.

You said your switch is working, so when you press it your light when on, yes? not the other way press and light goes out.
OK then, sorry for the images they are in Dutch but you can see the positions.
I see you have many options on your machine like 4-th axis and toolchanger I will ignore those settings and show you just what you need for the toollength sensor settings.

If we start at the parameters setting.
- Tools (nothing to do)
- Speeds (nothing)
- Coordinates ( only correction for tool sensor height)
- Special (nothing)
- Data format (I noticed that you are using HPGL data format and invert Z-axis, I am not sure if that is correct at
HPGL. I use DIN/ISO format and than you need to invert the Z-axis)
- Machine - signal (setting is correct = factory setting)
- Machine - function see image

- Macro (no macro's in use)
- Ports (nothing)

Save settings and restart WinPC
At tab Special Functions go to Signal test you should see

and when you you press on your switch you should see

Make sure you have no macro's running and you running in USB mode.

second change good luck

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 15/03/2017 9:27 pm
Kursat savas
(@bubbatt)

thanks for reply CNCMiller,ı tried now but still nothing,maybe its a motherboard problem,I m really very upset,but I send the video to stepcraft,we will see how they will solve this.best regards

Veröffentlicht : 15/03/2017 9:49 pm
(@bvps)
Estimable Member

Hi, Bubbatt

Have You checked in Estlcam CNC Maschineneinstellungen the checkbox "Z-axis invert. Sorry for my English.

Veröffentlicht : 15/03/2017 9:53 pm
Kursat savas
(@bubbatt)

yes I checked invert z co ordinates,

Veröffentlicht : 15/03/2017 9:55 pm
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

Hi Bubatt,

the above picture shows EstlCam. Just to make sure:
Do you use both program and you mark inverting z-Axis in WinPcNc and EstlCam?
I guess you should do it only in one Program, not both.
If you use EstlCam to run the mill, than forget about it and just use the inverting in EstlCam.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2017 11:03 am
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

@Joshuabailey87

Do you use a hand wheel for UCCNC?
If so, deactivate the handwheel on the jog panel (by pressing the Continous button) of UCCNC just before probing.
There is a bug in the handwheel dll.
If that is you problem, I could send you later on a modified Macro M31 which deactivates it before probing and activates it afterwards automaticly.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2017 11:08 am
Kursat savas
(@bubbatt)

hi derRoy, no I just use winpc-nc.and yes I check in parameters invert the z option

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2017 11:22 am
Kursat savas
(@bubbatt)

sorry I missed it,but no I m not using Estlcam

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2017 11:24 am
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

O.K. that was just to make sure you don't invert twice which would mean you don't invert at all.
Sorry, but than I can't help more than this as I am not using WinPcNc.

MfG
Roy

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2017 12:22 pm
Kursat savas
(@bubbatt)

thank you so much bro

Veröffentlicht : 16/03/2017 12:53 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Bubbatt,

Sorry to read it didn't work out.
Yes, if your motherboard has a problem I am finished with suggestions. But still it puzzling me because your problem is a hardware and basic software issue.

What I should do in this case is to make up a back-up of the settings in WinPC, then start up from basics, so disconnect all accessories and programs/macro's.

So the Stepcraft machine now is as it is first assembled (basic configuration) but with the toolsensor connected.
Load WinPC-NC USB with restore to the factory setting, next make the correct settings for the toolsensor (as listed before).
Check if it is working, you don't have to run the machine for this, so don't bother for z-axis correction and so on.

If you still have no joy on the switch your problem lies probably in the motherboard.

this was the last suggestion I am out of it B)

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 17/03/2017 11:08 am
Kursat savas
(@bubbatt)

ok cncmiller,I m working now ,I will do it in evening and ı will keep posting,

Veröffentlicht : 17/03/2017 11:12 am
(@calleja)
Trusted Member

Hello. Can someone send me the correct M31 file for S2-420 machine? I tried today this sensor and when i tested the Z axis move slowly until it touch the sensor. But it does not retract and it will move further down until of course i press the estop.

Stepcraft 2 430
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
Cut2D Desktop

Veröffentlicht : 01/04/2017 8:49 pm
(@alanuk)
Eminent Member

The information for setting up the sensor is on the FAQ page of Stepcraft USA website, sorry not able to give links, but it has all the M31 info to change the settings

SC600/2, Kress 1050, UCCNC with UC100, Cut2D Pro, TurboCAD and Fusion 360

Veröffentlicht : 01/04/2017 9:57 pm
(@calleja)
Trusted Member

Hi Alan. Yes i did download that M31 file. But as i said it did not work fine for me.

Stepcraft 2 430
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
Cut2D Desktop

Veröffentlicht : 01/04/2017 10:13 pm
Seite 2 / 3
Teilen: